• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

people who like your jobs and make a livable salary.

A

Anew Leaf

I used to hate my job, but now I am liking it more and more. It's still not what I want to do in life, but it is a good way to pass the time as I work towards my dreams.

I currently run a small business that is both on-line and a brick n' mortar store. My dream is to write and be published.

I also want to see Saturn or Antarctica. Whichever arrives first.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's not that I dislike my job at all. Ofcourse there are some things I enjoy doing more than others, and some I don't enjoy much at all. But overall, I really have a pretty fun job. The only real downside is the amount of time I spend on it. But it's like they say, the grass is always greener on the other side.

My ideal life is being an unemployed extravagant novel writer, living with a smart and successful woman who is so deeply in love with me that she will actually put up with all my crap. Obviously, no job can match that.

In truth, there isn't much I should complain about, I make a living and I don't have to clean toilets in order to do so.

So, yeah, I like my job and make a livable salary. But it's not like I love it. :p

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Checking in.

I work in a grassroots (grasstops) lobbying firm, and so far,(only been there one day at this point) I really enjoy it.

There are fun and not so fun aspects to any job...

The key is to focus on the fun stuff, and not let the not so fun stuff get you down.

It's a lot easier to do when you stay focused on your long term goals, and take into consideration that where you are is usually a stepping stone to where you want to be.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Present! :D

Next step: Enjoy my job and make an excellent salary!

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Yeah, I like it (translator) but I do need to work longer hours compared to people with a 9-5 jobs. On the plus side, exactly when I have to work is mostly up to me, so I can exploit rainy weekends and nice weekdays more easily. On the side, I work as a research assistant for a professor - that's more fun, but the salary is grossly low, so I refuse to spend too much time doing him a favor.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
marketing management consulting

it's an industry where disruption is always encouraged.
i like the breadth and variety of industries i service.
enriching my experience. above all i love the creative
culture that it thrives on, translating conceptual thinking
to tangible outputs.

no one day is ever the same. and it provides me
with a very, very good life.

BRMC117

is an ambi-turner
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
hello, hello! I love what I do and I make a livable salary for my self. I do, however, live very plainly, and single.

Lark

I like my current job, I've got a better work life balance now than I used to because I have a vocation to the sort of work I'm doing its easy to get unbalanced and be all work, work, work.

The thing about it is that it demands a high degree of emotional competence and a reflective nature, the very, very least that you can do is provide a role model and example of the change you want to see in the world, but I find that peppered both inside and out in adjacent services and systems are individuals who could not be said to be either.

That's the only thing about my job I dont like, its not something which I can change and trying to is a blind alley. The wage I earn is liveable and perhaps a little bit more than that even.

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
i'm a lawyer. i like it most days. i can afford to buy expensive cheese and take nice holidays.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
I like my job and make a livable salary from it.

But it doesn't challenge me enough and can irritate me greatly some days. I can't complain, though. My boss is pretty cool and is open to me saying whatever I think he's doing wrong. My other boss drives me crazy sometimes, but I'm learning to just accept that she is who she is and there's not much I can do about that.

Anyway, yeah, for a boring, transition-into-university job it's good. The people are interesting and fun and I work in a aesthetically pleasing environment. :yes:

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like my job, and think it'll be easily doable for another year or two, at least. [i.e. before I become too bored with it and am needing something new/different, or added responsibilities and challenges] And it's definitely a livable salary.

I am a Product/Project Analyst, working with Project Managers to do the business testing/coordination/analysis/test-plan-development for IT-related system deployments, in the financial industry.