User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: people who like your jobs and make a livable salary.

I like my job and make a livable salary from it.

But it doesn't challenge me enough and can irritate me greatly some days. I can't complain, though. My boss is pretty cool and is open to me saying whatever I think he's doing wrong. My other boss drives me crazy sometimes, but I'm learning to just accept that she is who she is and there's not much I can do about that.

Anyway, yeah, for a boring, transition-into-university job it's good. The people are interesting and fun and I work in a aesthetically pleasing environment.

4 so/sp

I like my job, and think it'll be easily doable for another year or two, at least. [i.e. before I become too bored with it and am needing something new/different, or added responsibilities and challenges] And it's definitely a livable salary.

I am a Product/Project Analyst, working with Project Managers to do the business testing/coordination/analysis/test-plan-development for IT-related system deployments, in the financial industry.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints