User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    I always sit down somewhere else. Sitting in the same place everytime means routine to me and I hate routine. Besides, routine is unhealthy. I believe having too much routine in your life makes it harder to learn something new and if you can't learn anything, you become more prone to dementia.
    Studies have also found that people who generally study in multiple places (could be a combination of a library, home, coffeehouse, etc) are also generally better at getting info than those who only study in the same spot every single day.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    I'm by far the smartest person both in my grade and possibly the entire school.
    lol

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

I normally sit up front and I still barely get Cs in my classes; but that's due to my lack of studying and missing class. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me, I guess I just don't value college as much as I'm suppose to.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

Enneagram

I need to sit in the front to keep me from falling asleep in class. My concern over insulting the professor outweighs my boredom.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

All semester I've sat in the back. So far no good.
    Oh, its
    You

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I always sit in the middle in the second row. That way, it looks like I'm paying attention when I'm actually not. And the professors talk to me so if something bad happens, they've let things ~slide.
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Interesting article.

In a small lecture theatre I sat pretty much dead in the middle. In a large lecture theatre I tended to sit about half way to 2/3 of the way up in the right hand corner - I was usually very attentive but trying to hide at the same time. Pretty much like in the cartoon
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

So where did you usually sit in class?

I sat in the back, or the back of the middle, and sometimes a corner if possible. I hate to sit in the front anywhere.....I feel like people are staring at me (paranoia!). I aways prefer to be low-key. I can relax more easily then & pay attention.

Oh yeah....and it's easier to sneak in late that way

What was your GPA?

4.0+ in HS & 3.8+ in college (high As).

did where you sit in class correlate with classes you did better or worse in?

No, I consistently got good grades.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

It usually didn't have any effect for me. Except this one year where we had religion classes taught by some old fella that was half blind. And I sat on the front row at his desk side. And with every test he made he had the answers to the test on his desk so we could just read them right off, changing context a bit to get easy grades. It was also particularly fun because me and my desk mate sometimes turned the time ahead on his pocket watch when he left it on his desk during class by 15 mins and 15 mins before the end of the class claim the bell must be broken again as it's already time. And he'd check his watch, agree and let us off early. xD

I bet he always suspected us, but he never addressed us for it. Oh well, maybe because we had good grades on tests he didn't mind much? xP
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

I always sit at the very front at classes that I'm interested in like Biology and Physics. I also therefore tend to get better marks in them.
    Classes that are important, but I find it hard to stay focused on like chemistry, sometimes Math when it gets boring (algebra that is), Latvian (hate that class), Literature etc. I just sit at the middle desks. This is where I always sit, when I'm not sure about my capabilities in that particular subject.
    Boring classes where I probably know more than the teacher like Economics, English and my Business stream related subjects such as Etiquette or Management I always take the last desks, rarely pay attention, draw, surf on the internet or read, but i still manage to get straight As, so I don't feel like I should bother following anyways.
    Oh yeah?