I'm sad to hear that you're all tired and stressed out with school & work. First year takes a little getting used to. You may be feeling constantly tired despite all the rest because of stress. It happened to me a couple weeks back when I had a ton of stuff due and my laptop wouldn't boot up. Comes from being a worrywart 4... constant thoughts running about in your head and probably even in your dreams. =P
I found that it really helps to put things into perspective. Sure, a 10% employment rate is rather high, but think about the other 90% of people with jobs. Do you think people with jobs and people who don't are all the same? If not, what did they do to find jobs? What can you do to do the same? You never know what you can or cannot do in the future if you don't give it your best.
What, has this become your mantra now or something? You've littered this site with that saying, and I think it's time you stopped. It's not true - you have as much right to be alive today as anyone else - and you're doing yourself and everyone else a disservice by repeating it. Snap the hell out of it already.
And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons
Well you have enough serotonin/dopamine/endorphins in your body to barely get out of bed and type, and exercise, if you still do. That's a start. And don't think for a second that your condition isn't 100% all about these chemicals.
And until your life circumstances boost your serotonin/dopamine/endorphin levels, or in case you were born with a low propensity for these things, I'm serious when I say consider an anti-depressant or anti-anxiety med. I think I read you are against all these unnatural chemicals (there's natural options), but they'll still possibly improve your quality of life drastically, or even get you to a place where you get the nice feelings naturally and don't need them anymore. So you'll still be feeling like "eww chemicals I don't want that" but at least you'll be feeling, and feeling nice.
CHECK. MATE. I just saved your life, now go out there and do it up!