• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Victoria's Secret Interview

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your family is gonna let you work there?
Well my mom is. My siblings all think it's a slut store, but they're super conservative to an unhealthy point. Either way I'm 20 here in November and I think I'm old enough to decide where I'm working without the consent of my family.

My friend got back to work in VS 6 weeks after she had baby. Thats totally unreasonable time... If i was Seal, her husband, i'd totally forbid my wife to go... but seems like he alows Heidi everything :/ i guess because she is kinda good looking

I hope they will threat you better than they did my friend!

Oh hey! My moms name is Heidi. I just thought I'd point that out since I don't see many people with that name.

Eek, that is a short amount of time to return back to work. I've heard some good things about this VS I'm applying for, so hopefully I won't come across any unfairness.

Well guys, my interview got moved to Tuesday so I get to wait even longer. :dry: Aye.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Darn, I knew it was too good to be true! :dry: ;)

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
You'll do fine. Just be genuine and honest. Tell them you're passionate about panties...

Don't be nervous. No need to be. Even if you don't get the job, the more interviewing you do the more comfortable you get with the whole thing. I almost enjoy interviewing, myself.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Alright, I'm headed out the door for my interview. Wish me luck and prayers and whatever else is positive. I'm ridiculously nervous, but not as bad as before. Here we go.

O

Oberon

One of the funniest-ever episodes in my life was the time that I and two friends went to VS so that I could pick out some lingerie for Mrs. Oberon. The saleswoman was young, hot, and confident, and describing to her what I had in mind to purchase for my wife was uncomfortable in the extreme.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One of the funniest-ever episodes in my life was the time that I and two friends went to VS so that I could pick out some lingerie for Mrs. Oberon. The saleswoman was young, hot, and confident, and describing to her what I had in mind to purchase for my wife was uncomfortable in the extreme.

That's why I always carry a Victoria's Secret catalog around with me... for just such emergencies.

No other reason. None.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:laugh: Interviews are only nerve wrecking if you let them be.. I won't say I'm honest in them, but I am genuine in my interests and the major important key parts. Go with the flow, say what they may wanna hear, and see where it takes you.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:laugh: Oh you guys! I could just squeeze your cheeks. The face ones, promise.

I finished the interview! Sheesh, that was the easiest thing I've done in a long time! The boss was so laid back and cool, she made it really easy for me to be calm and collected. The interview only lasted 15 minutes with her talking most of the time, just explaining how VS works. It felt more like a friendly conversation than an interview. Anyway, she let me know that she's just going to check my references and then her and her boss are going to see where they can fit me. I'm assuming that means I have the job, but I won't know for sure until Monday. It seems like a tough job, but I'm so up for the challenge! Whoop whoop!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I finished the interview! Sheesh, that was the easiest thing I've done in a long time! The boss was so laid back and cool, she made it really easy for me to be calm and collected. The interview only lasted 15 minutes with her talking most of the time, just explaining how VS works. It felt more like a friendly conversation than an interview. Anyway, she let me know that she's just going to check my references and then her and her boss are going to see where they can fit me. I'm assuming that means I have the job, but I won't know for sure until Monday. It seems like a tough job, but I'm so up for the challenge! Whoop whoop!

Preemptive congratulations!

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8

Are you gunna model some of the merchandise?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Cool, Steph!

The "passionate about panties" line was the clincher, I'll bet.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Are you gunna model some of the merchandise?
I'm afraid not. They have to pay me more than minimum wage to model their stuff in front of people. ;)

Preemptive congratulations!

Cool, Steph!

The "passionate about panties" line was the clincher, I'll bet.
Actually, I think I won them over with "my family thinks VS is a slut convention that sells souvenirs." Apparently they LIKE people who rebel against the family. :shrug:

CONGRATS!

Thanks guys! I appreciate the support and encouragement! :hug: