• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stressed a little

bronson

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Have 6500 words due... tomorrow/last week.
And an exam next week, and haven't started anything!
Feel completely out of control and like I'm going to fail this semester and like its too late to start it all now.
Plus a billion other commitments!!!!!!!!!!!
Stress metre about to go bust.

Love my life

gromit

likes this
Breathe. One step at a time. You can do it. Or at least you can do what needs to happen and make things work with whatever remains.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I've just had the most stressful week from hell so i have an idea where you're coming from.

My advice .. Look at the issues individually, then deal with it and move to the next, prioritize.
Don't look at all of the issues collectively or you may go into melt-down.

This too shall pass .. That's all i kept on telling myself.

Good luck.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
My advice in this case is different: just drop whatever obligations you can't manage to accomplish. The world's not going to end.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My advice in this case is different: just drop whatever obligations you can't manage to accomplish. The world's not going to end.

Yes. Withdraw if you still can...it won't murder your GPA (soul) which is a lot worse than being behind a few credits.

bronson

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Yeah I know i really need to write a list of all the things i need to do and go through each one bust its so hard sitting on this side of the fence when everything is a jumble on the other side, its easier not to look and pretend its not there... but eventually I'll have to face it.
farout!!!!!
Thanks guys... good to vent. Tomorrow is the day! Going to go to uni and study all day.. wish me luck!