User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Default Embarrassing moments in school

Lately I've been remembering things that have happened to me in secondary school or high school for you Americans.

It's hard for me to get embarrassed by most things but still I've had my moments?

Who here can't forget the embarrassing stuff that have happened to them at school
    and who have I caused to remember it again?

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I got pantsed in 5th grade and everybody laughed. Oddly, I rebounded by becoming sort of a closet exhibitionist.

Phantonym

Hm. I'm sure there are some embarrassing moments from high school that seemed like the end of the world at the time, but now...I really can't think of anything that has made such an impact to dwell on it anymore in a negative, cringe-worthy way. It doesn't even matter and I guess I can be glad about that.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

There had been several ones, probably many I have forgotten already, but some are still in my mind. Not all of them are ones where you can laugh about after some years of distance.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I don't know if this was embarrassing or if it just made me happier.

But I remember in 3rd grade we were standing in line to go back to class, and I felt sick.
    I threw up on the girl in front of me, like, alllll over her, who always teased me and was considered 'popular'.

I thought she was a bitch, and so did some of my friends, so it was actually pretty funny.

Banned

I found it very awkward to talk to the principal and the guidance counselor after beating two kids that had been throwing snow balls at me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

When I was in my 2nd High School in my freshman year, I procured this medallion that I liked. I wore it everyday. I was also proud of my sad little beard that I had growing in. I was socially very shy, but played it off as antisocial. In spite of that, I got attention from odd people, even a sort of 'love' note from this weird kid, and certain girls were always looking at me. I didn't get it. As the years wore on, I figured out what was going on.

I'm dark skinned, I was growing a beard, and I was wearing a crecent moon and star around my neck. The girls who looked at me were Muslim, and I really don't know what the deal was with that kid who left me the note. It turns out in HS I was unknowingly a mysterious muslim kid, talk about an identity mixup.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

@ tawanda If she was a bitch to me I know it would have made me happier. So praises to you!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    I found it very awkward to talk to the principal and the guidance counselor after beating two kids that had been throwing snow balls at me.
    Similar thing happened to me except a bunch of girls were throwing sand at me.
    And instead of finding it awkward talking to the principal I went into this 5min speech justifying myself......once I stopped talking is when it got awkward.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by maydelle View Post
    Similar thing happened to me except a bunch of girls were throwing sand at me.
    And instead of finding it awkward talking to the principal I went into this 5min speech justifying myself......once I stopped talking is when it got awkward.
    The awkward part is that three out of the five got away.