• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Embarrassing moments in school

F

figsfiggyfigs

At cheerleading camp we were doing pool stunts. I was the flyer and popped out of the water to a full in my cute little bikini and coach snapped a pic.

A month later the pics were printed and hung on the wall at school, and everyone was laughing around mine.

Come to find out, my bikini had shifted and there was a large amount of pubic hair on display.

I took the pic down, and experienced my first ever bikini wax.

LOL
that is pretty embarrassing :laugh:

rav3n

Wet floor in front of the Principal's office. 4" heels. Landed on my knees as the Principal was exiting his office, looking like I was praying for mercy. This kodak moment was immortalised in the school annual.

Grade 2 puppet show where I used Barbie for my puppet. I made her costume out of paper. Her dress kept falling off. Voted best puppet show by the class.

T

ThatGirl

LOL
that is pretty embarrassing :laugh:

Just to give you a better mental image, I was posed a lot like this in that bikini.

827008060030TransVHS.jpg

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh dear god, there are so many moments from high school I wish I could forget . . .

. . . like the time in a small class mini spelling contest for the day I pronounced catastrophe, like cata-strof-a.

. . . or that time I stood clueless on how to do a certain math problem (I hadn't studied the source material at all) and made an idiot out of myself in front of the class.

. . . or the numerous times that I triped or got hit by something in gym (I'm a clutz).

. . . or the time I mixed up a screwdriver and wrench in my auto class.

No, no, I refuse to remember anymore, I can't stand all the humiliation and laughter. Its all in the past, its all in the past, *represses all memories of highschool*