• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Embarrassing moments in school

maydelle

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Lately I've been remembering things that have happened to me in secondary school or high school for you Americans.

It's hard for me to get embarrassed by most things but still I've had my moments?

Who here can't forget the embarrassing stuff that have happened to them at school
and who have I caused to remember it again?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I got pantsed in 5th grade and everybody laughed. Oddly, I rebounded by becoming sort of a closet exhibitionist.

P

Phantonym

Hm. I'm sure there are some embarrassing moments from high school that seemed like the end of the world at the time, but now...I really can't think of anything that has made such an impact to dwell on it anymore in a negative, cringe-worthy way. It doesn't even matter and I guess I can be glad about that. :)

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
There had been several ones, probably many I have forgotten already, but some are still in my mind. Not all of them are ones where you can laugh about after some years of distance.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't know if this was embarrassing or if it just made me happier.

But I remember in 3rd grade we were standing in line to go back to class, and I felt sick.
I threw up on the girl in front of me, like, alllll over her, who always teased me and was considered 'popular'.

I thought she was a bitch, and so did some of my friends, so it was actually pretty funny.

Within

Permabanned
I found it very awkward to talk to the principal and the guidance counselor after beating two kids that had been throwing snow balls at me.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I was in my 2nd High School in my freshman year, I procured this medallion that I liked. I wore it everyday. I was also proud of my sad little beard that I had growing in. I was socially very shy, but played it off as antisocial. In spite of that, I got attention from odd people, even a sort of 'love' note from this weird kid, and certain girls were always looking at me. I didn't get it. As the years wore on, I figured out what was going on.

I'm dark skinned, I was growing a beard, and I was wearing a crecent moon and star around my neck. The girls who looked at me were Muslim, and I really don't know what the deal was with that kid who left me the note. It turns out in HS I was unknowingly a mysterious muslim kid, talk about an identity mixup.

maydelle

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
@ tawanda If she was a bitch to me I know it would have made me happier. So praises to you!

maydelle

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I found it very awkward to talk to the principal and the guidance counselor after beating two kids that had been throwing snow balls at me.

Similar thing happened to me except a bunch of girls were throwing sand at me.
And instead of finding it awkward talking to the principal I went into this 5min speech justifying myself......once I stopped talking is when it got awkward.

Within

Permabanned
Similar thing happened to me except a bunch of girls were throwing sand at me.
And instead of finding it awkward talking to the principal I went into this 5min speech justifying myself......once I stopped talking is when it got awkward.

The awkward part is that three out of the five got away.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If talking to the guidance councilor or principal is embarrasing, then I have a lot of stories. But in HS I considered them a badge of honor.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oooooo stories. Tell me, tell me.
Hmm, I'd rather not showcase how much of an ass I was back then.

Here's a tame one. Back in typing class we all had this old IBM PS/2s, and computer security was nonexistant back then. I'd mess around and have nasty messages sent to classmates from anonymous sources. I found my way out to the network, and I must have made onto some sort of logs or something, because the next thing I know I was in the vice principal's office. He was literally threatening to call the police on me for computer hacking. This was the early 90's, they probably thought I could make all the machines explode or something.

He was bluffing, I was never arrested for computer hacking. Anyway, back then, the Secret Service were in charge of that sort of thing.

maydelle

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Hmm, I'd rather not showcase how much of an ass I was back then.

Here's a tame one. Back in typing class we all had this old IBM PS/2s, and computer security was nonexistant back then. I'd mess around and have nasty messages sent to classmates from anonymous sources. I found my way out to the network, and I must have made onto some sort of logs or something, because the next thing I know I was in the vice principal's office. He was literally threatening to call the police on me for computer hacking. This was the early 90's, they probably thought I could make all the machines explode or something.

He was bluffing, I was never arrested for computer hacking. Anyway, back then, the Secret Service were in charge of that sort of thing.

I was joking. That's pretty cool anyway.

F

figsfiggyfigs

oh god. . . too many to remember.

Ball grabbing is on the top of my list.

Going into the guys washroom by accident, MULTIPLE TIMES.

Forgetting my shirt was slightly transparent and not wearing a bra...

walking a cross a silent room, and slapping a guy across the face during classroom reading time. Totally lost it there.

Teacher forcing me to apologize to a spider I killed in front of all of my 9th grade classmates.

The list goes on. this is just from the top of my head.

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
walking a cross a silent room, and slapping a guy across the face during classroom reading time. Totally lost it there.

128743078902600153.jpg

maydelle

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
oh god. . . too many to remember.

Ball grabbing is on the top of my list.

Going into the guys washroom by accident, MULTIPLE TIMES.

Forgetting my shirt was slightly transparent and not wearing a bra...

Teacher forcing me to apologize to a spider I killed in front of all of my 9th grade classmates.

The list goes on. this is just from the top of my head.

1st and 2nd I can relate painfully with you but how the hell did 3rd one happen.
4th: regret it? 5th wow please tell me you didn't apologise.

F

figsfiggyfigs

1st and 2nd I can relate painfully with you but how the hell did 3rd one happen.
4th: regret it? 5th wow please tell me you didn't apologise.

LOL fuck no, It was embarrassing because I hate losing control infront of others, I don't regret it though! :D Walking back to my seat, picking up my book and continuing to read my part out loud like nothing happened DID make me look like a psychopath. :laugh:

I never apologized, to be honest, I have no idea why they didn't suspend me, I pushed/flipped a desk on one of the other students who pushed it in front of me as I walked up to the fucker.

T

ThatGirl

At cheerleading camp we were doing pool stunts. I was the flyer and popped out of the water to a full in my cute little bikini and coach snapped a pic.

A month later the pics were printed and hung on the wall at school, and everyone was laughing around mine.

Come to find out, my bikini had shifted and there was a large amount of pubic hair on display.

I took the pic down, and experienced my first ever bikini wax.