• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

motivation when you have a laughable amount of homework

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
so I want to get it done today since I have family coming in town next weekend so i can do that homework as I get it this week, but the problem is all I have to do is: write a review of a tv show, compare the marriage of the amish to the oneidas, some reading like less than 50 pages, and design my own community

like that's nothing, and because its so little I'll put it off til midnight and only do half of it because i'll be like oh i can do the rest before class and I don't want that to happen.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
so I want to get it done today since I have family coming in town next weekend so i can do that homework as I get it this week, but the problem is all I have to do is: write a review of a tv show, compare the marriage of the amish to the oneidas, some reading like less than 50 pages, and design my own community

like that's nothing, and because its so little I'll put it off til midnight and only do half of it because i'll be like oh i can do the rest before class and I don't want that to happen.

The first and third ones don't sound like they take up a terrible amount of time. Unless the reading is really technical in nature, then it can take awhile. Can you do any TV show you want or are there restrictions?

The marriage assignment: is it just a brief comparision, like a page or so, or is it a several page research paper?

The last assignment sounds interesting. What class is it for?

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I like to think of completing assignments as necessary to "earn" free time. Make myself a schedule of what days I'm going to do which assignments, and I'm not allowed to do fun things until I have finished. I set a schedule up at the beginning of every week with a list of all of the academic tasks I have to fulfill. The most important thing is don't get into the habit of pushing things back.

If you have 4 assignments, and you do 2 today and 2 tomorrow, you're going to get a lot of free time on both days. But if you leave all of the assignments for tomorrow, you're going to feel like shit tomorrow because you're not going to get a break.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The first and third ones don't sound like they take up a terrible amount of time. Unless the reading is really technical in nature, then it can take awhile. Can you do any TV show you want or are there restrictions?

The marriage assignment: is it just a brief comparision, like a page or so, or is it a several page research paper?

The last assignment sounds interesting. What class is it for?
any tv show,

intro to sociology