User Tag List

MBTI
    yupp

Default motivation when you have a laughable amount of homework

so I want to get it done today since I have family coming in town next weekend so i can do that homework as I get it this week, but the problem is all I have to do is: write a review of a tv show, compare the marriage of the amish to the oneidas, some reading like less than 50 pages, and design my own community

like that's nothing, and because its so little I'll put it off til midnight and only do half of it because i'll be like oh i can do the rest before class and I don't want that to happen.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Your motivation in this case is not doing it all an hour before class starts.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    so I want to get it done today since I have family coming in town next weekend so i can do that homework as I get it this week, but the problem is all I have to do is: write a review of a tv show, compare the marriage of the amish to the oneidas, some reading like less than 50 pages, and design my own community

like that's nothing, and because its so little I'll put it off til midnight and only do half of it because i'll be like oh i can do the rest before class and I don't want that to happen.
    The first and third ones don't sound like they take up a terrible amount of time. Unless the reading is really technical in nature, then it can take awhile. Can you do any TV show you want or are there restrictions?

The marriage assignment: is it just a brief comparision, like a page or so, or is it a several page research paper?

The last assignment sounds interesting. What class is it for?
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IT

Who cares?

The more you think about it, the less of it you're doing.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I like to think of completing assignments as necessary to "earn" free time. Make myself a schedule of what days I'm going to do which assignments, and I'm not allowed to do fun things until I have finished. I set a schedule up at the beginning of every week with a list of all of the academic tasks I have to fulfill. The most important thing is don't get into the habit of pushing things back.

If you have 4 assignments, and you do 2 today and 2 tomorrow, you're going to get a lot of free time on both days. But if you leave all of the assignments for tomorrow, you're going to feel like shit tomorrow because you're not going to get a break.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by suchirony View Post
    The first and third ones don't sound like they take up a terrible amount of time. Unless the reading is really technical in nature, then it can take awhile. Can you do any TV show you want or are there restrictions?

The marriage assignment: is it just a brief comparision, like a page or so, or is it a several page research paper?

The last assignment sounds interesting. What class is it for?
    any tv show,

intro to sociology
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by mysavior View Post
    Who cares?

The more you think about it, the less of it you're doing.
    This is why school fails.
    It rewards the doers and spits on the thinkers.
    "If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see."
    Thoreau