• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Online textbook price comparison site for college students

Usehername

On a mission
Has anyone heard of Book.ly?

It already has my university's course listings--I just picked my classes from the drop down menu, picked my professors and it spat out my textbooks and the best place to buy them!

When I initially heard about this, I presumed I'd have to search and didn't understand how it was different from Amazon. But it's basically an outside version of your school's bookstore because it lets your select based off of your particular courses, but it has way better prices.

/rec for other students.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
hrmmmm, better than amazon prices? mmmk, if you say so, ill try......

(braces for disappointment)

EDIT: oh wow... it compares and gives you the straight shivvy. This IS pretty good )