• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What you could do vs. what you want to do

eagleseven

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm overeducated in the wrong sort of thing for my dream type of career... my parents would not let me drop out of college on a full scholarship and attend culinary school, so as an end result, I'm educated to run stats, design surveys or translate. When I dream I'm cooking :(
At least you can cook every night :cheese:

My career interests coincide with my INTJ preferences:

*Pathologist/Epidemiologist/Microbiologist

*COO/CTO

*Consulting

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm in nursing but have constantly been told that I should become a writer or teacher/ professor because I would be good at it. Both things that I don't really want to do at all.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
At least you can cook every night :cheese:

not the same though... like the dude said in Pretty Woman... I want to CREATE something, and my education leaves me the options of sitting at the desk and processing things... exactly the type of work that bores me to tears :thumbdown:

eagleseven

MBTI Type
INTJ
not the same though... like the dude said in Pretty Woman... I want to CREATE something, and my education leaves me the options of sitting at the desk and processing things... exactly the type of work that bores me to tears :thumbdown:
You studied mathematics/statistics?

Perhaps computer programming would be up your alley, and not require too much additional education? There is pride in writing a novel algorithm.