* I definitely don't really care for constant interaction with others.
* I'm rather low-key. Do not like extreme structure, I'd prefer to be able to
be my NP self haha. I don't mind 5-6 days a week 9-5 so on and so on. More at the actual job site. I'd prefer autonomy, not having some boss over my head every two seconds.
* Oh just to add I find Fast paced, "extreme" structure or more always having some boss glued to your hip is stressful for me. Also having one way to do something and it not continuing to change when someone else is leading is pretty nice haha. Helps with learning how to do the job but also having flexibility. So flexibility with somewhat of a clear line of what and how I do something. Cause it is irritating when I learn one way and then the next time i'm told another way. Makes it hard to absorb the material as I tend to like to learn by routine memorization. Just makes it easier.
* Don't like fast paced environments so much *:steam:* as it's not me. I'm more of a observer and steady paced maybe even slow at points.
* I do tend to love solitary areas where I can just be alone to do my job. Really whatever let's me just be alone and still contribute. Love silence to the max.
* I'd love something that would have me alone, dealing with something that require observation and solitude. Preferably not much interruption or fast paced crazy-ness for the most part. I'd like to know I'd have purpose in what I'm doing too as i'm pretty sure everyone desires this.
* I really like the idea of Archivist or Media Catologer for these reasons but that's alot of years in school heh and expensive. It would have purpose but if I'm understanding it's duties correctly it'd be perfect for most things I want in a career except all those years in school but then again I'd love that too. It's the money "Curse you money" *raises fist xD*.
Well even though I might have posted a thread on here before about career direction or was that my blog? XD. Anyway if anyone has an idea about Careers one can get with these factors in mind and maybe taking no more then two-three years in school?
Or if anyone's up for it, perhaps show a simple list such as these are careers that would take 2-3 years to get that somewhat match criteria...". Then listing some for ones that maybe match it that would take 4 years/6 years etc. If anyone's up for it of course .
But mostly focusing on 2-3 yrs.
Thanks in advance for anyone who takes the time out to read or read and answer this little post of mine. I'm struggling so hard to find options for careers that I feel are tailored to my needs. I feel like I can't smile cause I wonder is there a career out there for me somewhere?
I've got some in mind generally but as usual my vice is I need more information but with in mind to hopefully narrow it down for once and not sprout off a thousands other possibilities yet to get no where .
Thanks again .