Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

This looks amazing but expensive
    Learn to Become a Game Ranger by training whilst on a gap year in South Africa

Also, something which appeals is to get in touch with national geographic and ask about current projects, you could ask for a voluntary job, do training at the same time and work your way up, tons of people start in the voluntary sector unpaid...
    The jobs they have advertised seem mundane and boring but you could always enquire about something more interesting like photography and offer your services for free (and do some training at the same time)
    National Geographic Jobs, Careers, Employment
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ?

actually, being a fiction writer or children's book writer is right up your alleyway.

It fits you because:
    • It's solitary work
    • No stress
    • self-employed so no boss
    • You let your imagination fly
    • JK Rowling is an INFP. Now she just sits by herself in a semi-dark room away from people counting her money and cackling to herself.

One of the above is totally made up.

i mean, come on...there's bound to be SOME level of stress.

MBTI
    ISTP

Have you considered a cemetery operative?

MBTI
    INTJ

Become a sniper in the army. No joke at all. Snipers pretty much operate on their own, maybe with a spotter. Snipers are given a lot of freedom, so it is low structure compared to the rest of the military. You will have tons of flexibility and your boss won't be remotely near you. Its not fast paced, maybe when you have to take the shot it is, but most of it (getting to a position, setting up, waiting and watching) is incredibly slow. As a sniper, it is your job to seek out the solitary areas and be alone there (or with one other), and slowly take in the environment.

Start working out a lot. Enlist in the army, and pass sniper training. Good luck.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by RobinsonCrusoe View Post
    actually, being a fiction writer or children's book writer is right up your alleyway.

It fits you because:
    • It's solitary work
    • No stress
    • self-employed so no boss
    • You let your imagination fly
    • JK Rowling is an INFP. Now she just sits by herself in a semi-dark room away from people counting her money and cackling to herself.

One of the above is totally made up.

i mean, come on...there's bound to be SOME level of stress.
    XD Word to the stress thing. Can't avoid that one if you tried. Thanks .

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    Have you considered a cemetery operative?
    O.o... I'd prefer to be among the living hehe. Not that Introverted

Quote Originally Posted by Red October View Post
    Become a sniper in the army. No joke at all. Snipers pretty much operate on their own, maybe with a spotter. Snipers are given a lot of freedom, so it is low structure compared to the rest of the military. You will have tons of flexibility and your boss won't be remotely near you. Its not fast paced, maybe when you have to take the shot it is, but most of it (getting to a position, setting up, waiting and watching) is incredibly slow. As a sniper, it is your job to seek out the solitary areas and be alone there (or with one other), and slowly take in the environment.

Start working out a lot. Enlist in the army, and pass sniper training. Good luck.
    Thanks for all the tips.

heh... I'm a lover not a fighter/killer ;D. Thanks though Red October for taking the time to respond, I appreciate it very much .

I've actually narrowed it down to either # 2 ChildCare Practitioner which may lead me to advancement in my current employment in the sense of more responsibilty . Or my # 1 idea being a School media Librarian (pref @ Elementary schools). I'm highly considering # 1 but # 2 is there to consider as well.

Again Thank you all so much for offering suggestions for careers to look into.
    Very awesome suggestions.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)