• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I can identify type through this?

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
I am taking an art history colloquim on gender & sexuality in Victorian art.

I can tell the N's (all NFs I'm quite certain) from the S's based on their research topic.... or at least I'm fairly certain I can.

I am SO shamelessly generalizing. these were the ones I felt fairly certain I could ascertain either way

NF topics:
My topic: Unrequited love and how it depicts woman in the victorian visual culture

Another NF: The Fallen Woman and her portrayal symbolically through painting

Another NF: Floriography: The language of flowers as metaphors in Victorian paintings

Another NF: Cultural representations in propagandist images. How symbolism and cultural iconography is used to reinforce the british supremecy

nowww for something completely different

S topics:

S-One: How Lines and Design frame Victorian images

S-Two: Specific Victorian cultural values and their accompanying art work

S-3: The Victorian Aesthetic: colors, framing, and stylistic details of the victorian paitning.

does this have any merit?

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would say a fair amount of people in liberal arts majors are just SJs and SPs who sound more intellectual then they are because its en vogue to be "progressive" and more "intellectual" than "those crazy right wingers" these days...

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
The OP is really colorful. Does that mean you're actually an ESFP gigi?

KDude

I would say a fair amount of people in liberal arts majors are just SJs and SPs who sound more intellectual then they are because its en vogue to be "progressive" and more "intellectual" than "those crazy right wingers" these days...

I'm not sure if I've met any SP's who sounded intellectual in that sense. One example I'll use (I have more, but I'm just trying to make a simple point) is an ISFP (I think). We talk about mundane things.. like what she's Tivo'ing. Something like that. Otoh, her work says something else. Her intellectualism is communicated through her work. Art, most of all, is something she just does, not sits around all night and discusses.