• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Company Review Web Sites

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Greetings fellow careerists; this thread is for posting links to job review web sites. If you're thinking about applying to a company, or taking a job at a company, and you don't know much about the company or know someone who has worked there, it can be hard to know what you are getting into. Real-world reviews from people who have worked at these companies can sometimes be helpful in making a decision. For example: I Love My Job - I Hate My Job - Reviews by Employees has searchable reviews for many major companies.

Does anyone have any other good sites? You can also usually find information like this by Googling the company and visiting links that have non-official information about the organization. Of course, the bad customer experience applies here as well: people who have good experiences usually do not go on these sites to post them, but people with bad experiences do to an inordinate degree. So, ymmv.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Thanks Highlander! I had forgotten about Vault; blast from the past...