• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Development studies

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Did you have specific questions about a course/degree?

lowtech redneck

MBTI Type
INTP
Anyone here taking/took/planning to take development studies?

Took some classes as part of my major; it was fun and enlightening, but also somewhat depressing. I was prepared for that, but some of my more idealistic classmates were not.

As an aside, its great fun to spend hours online familiarizing oneself with the ongoing feud between Jeffrey Sachs (who is supercilious) and William Easterly (who is snarky). The drama is almost as entertaining as the information itself. :popc1:

corey_vann

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8sx
I just finished taking developmental math (3 semesters of it:cry:) and am finally taking college algebra this semester. I suck at math anyway, and I was out of school for about 5 years, so I needed the help.