• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

May I require a little help?

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Hello!

As I already suggested in another thread, I shall attend a conference at the Penn State very soon.
I'm currently preparing a lecture about the "Grand Paris" (at least one hour), and since I'm in a hurry, if somebody could help me, that would be appreciated.

I would simply need to be sure that the titles and headpieces seen in my PowerPoint diaporama are made of correct (US) English sentences.
It would only take two or three minutes, so if a benevolent person with a good level of grammar could lend me a hand... :hi:

I would prefer to send the rest of the details through PM.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd be willing to as long as I didn't need to download anything or have an e-mail account for it... I'm not on my computer :)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Send it to me; I will take care of it.
PM in progress...

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I think it's cute that you asked this inside a thread with a questionable grammatical title.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think it's cute that you asked this inside a thread with a questionable grammatical title.

Grammar is difficult in a foreign language. French sentence structure is backwards from our own.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh, also I will help if you don't already have enough volunteers.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Yes, I know, it's still cute. I'm sure he wants to beat me, but that's the way life goes.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Anyway I thank Whatever and Night who immediately rushed to help me.

Two was enough, so I respectfully declined any further offer. But I thank you too, Halla74, marmalade.sunrise and some others...