• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Halp

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
I have to write a damn reflection for my English class and we also have to do an oral presentation, etc. For the presentation, she told us to choose something that represents us (or something dumb like that). So basically... I have no fucking clue what to do. Holy crap. She said that we can just bring a photo of us, but meeeh. I don't want to do that. I hate this creative BS that I have to do in my non-science/math classes. Now I'm going to have to make up some random shit and glue it together to ~express myself.

I was thinking of using this photo and saying that: "life is hard~ and with many challenges, BS, and it's a journey? Something about the sea..." IDK. Halp

3608506263_73946e0e81.jpg

Egotistical bitch; her class didn't change shit for me. Reflections, that's some bull----!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Currents

Push and pull

the cyclical nature of the universe

Shiva

from destruction comes creation

ebb and flow

Drifting, but always coming back.

Hahaha, I don't know.

Good luck!

:)

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
Currents

Push and pull

Shiva

ebb and flow

Hahaha, I don't know.

Good luck!

Oh my, she'll eat that crap up. I may end up using this... :D

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Currents

Push and pull

Shiva

ebb and flow

Hahaha, I don't know.

Good luck!

I concur. Possibilities of the future, beyond the horizon. The rocks are one journey and the sea is the next. Travel. The unknown. Maybe the surface is calm but all the interesting things are beneath the surface. Or you can just take in an onion, because you have layers and make people cry when they cut you. :)

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Wooooooooow I hate shit like that, that just sounds like a ridiculous assignment!