User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post

Luckily I'm getting over the male gene "wants to turn everything into a pissing contest".

NOT a male gene.

An ENTJ gene.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    NOT a male gene.

An ENTJ gene.
    That makes me feel a little better. I'd rather be a dick b/c I'm an ENTJ, than b/c I'm a man.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

A pissing contest?!?! LOL

OMG You are funny as hell.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

I would definitely win in a pissing contest though... :rolli:
    Just sayin'.

MBTI
    ISTP

those who hoard their human qualities have few to give

MBTI
    INFJ

I must confess something. I am a (recovering) intellectual snob. I judged people according to their IQ and I was wrong. I hope by getting over it and learning to be cool, I piss off fewer people.

Does anyone else have anything they would like to confess?
    Me too, i only recently learned to let people think what they want without shoving my foot up their ass. And suddenly people are attracted to me as in I am fun to be around. It is wrong to be judgmental about peoples IQ and such, but hey I can still think what I want about them internally haha

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    NOT a male gene.

An ENTJ gene.
    No its a male thing. I do the same thing I am insanely competitive and I must be the best in all that I do. And if someone bests me, I go home and work on it until I am better then I come back and DESTROY THEM!

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    No its a male thing. I do the same thing I am insanely competitive and I must be the best in all that I do. And if someone bests me, I go home and work on it until I am better then I come back and DESTROY THEM!
    I had to quit playing tennis when I was little because I got too competitive and it stopped being fun for me.

How competitive and intense I can be fucks up potential human interaction more often than I would like.

MBTI
    INFJ

I had to quit playing tennis when I was little because I got too competitive and it stopped being fun for me.

How competitive and intense I can be fucks up potential human interaction more often than I would like.
    Oh totally, I have had arguments and lost friends because I wasn't able to just have fun with it and I needed to win and made it all about winning. I have toned down quite a bit in terms of how I come across when I am competing with other people, but I still feel the same way internally. I just tend to be more careful about it, like strategically it makes more sense for me to not win every single time I do something so as not to hurt peoples feelings that I compete against, this in turn makes them want to compete more and I can pick and choose when I turn it on, this means sometimes I am just having fun and others I am really trying to improve myself. But if I don't go 100% all the time then I have more practice anyway because people aren't afraid to compete with me. Does that make sense? lol

MBTI
    YaYa

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Oh totally, I have had arguments and lost friends because I wasn't able to just have fun with it and I needed to win and made it all about winning. I have toned down quite a bit in terms of how I come across when I am competing with other people, but I still feel the same way internally. I just tend to be more careful about it, like strategically it makes more sense for me to not win every single time I do something so as not to hurt peoples feelings that I compete against, this in turn makes them want to compete more and I can pick and choose when I turn it on, this means sometimes I am just having fun and others I am really trying to improve myself. But if I don't go 100% all the time then I have more practice anyway because people aren't afraid to compete with me. Does that make sense? lol
    You're still wrong about healthcare.