User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 12

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    411

    Default Any decent web developers looking for a fun job?

    My employer, Sierra Bravo, is currently hiring:
    http://www.nerdery.com/jobs

    You can see my 'nerdery' profile here:
    http://www.nerdery.com/people/Cs

    job is located in Bloomington, MN. feel free to pm me for more info.

  2. #2
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    What's Zubaz?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    411

    Default


  4. #4
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Shit is so cash.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  5. #5
    Senior Member Bushranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    169

    Default

    While I am looking for work, I somehow doubt that Aussie telecommuters are what you are looking for.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little hermit crab too!

  6. #6
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Are you discriminating against the indecent web developers?

  7. #7
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    As much as I'd love to, this is the best I've done in web design.
    K!ll Rad!o. Thats my graphic design site...so I'm pretty sure I'm probably not good enough to actually have a job lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Are you discriminating against the indecent web developers?
    yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    As much as I'd love to, this is the best I've done in web design.
    K!ll Rad!o. Thats my graphic design site...so I'm pretty sure I'm probably not good enough to actually have a job lol.
    we don't do a lot of design. on the design side, we tend to mostly do slice-and-dice of graphic mockups the client or ad agency provides.

    your site indicates that you are definitely more than capable of being a designer and if you want to pursue it as a career, you'll typically need 1-2 years of relevant work experience to get anywhere with it. also, there are a couple of broken links and pages that don't render on your site which you may want to fix.

  9. #9
    ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INfj
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    Hot damn FC... front end-dev job sounds about right for me. But nobody's going to hire me unless I get more client testimonials...
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

  10. #10
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by file cabinet View Post
    yep.



    we don't do a lot of design. on the design side, we tend to mostly do slice-and-dice of graphic mockups the client or ad agency provides.

    your site indicates that you are definitely more than capable of being a designer and if you want to pursue it as a career, you'll typically need 1-2 years of relevant work experience to get anywhere with it. also, there are a couple of broken links and pages that don't render on your site which you may want to fix.
    Mmm, thats what people keep telling me [the links] for some reason it show sup fine with my computer x/

    Yeah, see I figured I'd need actual work experience to do anything. But hey, why not try
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for a Facebook application developer
    By Economica in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 03:53 PM
  2. Looking for a new show. Any suggestions?
    By Alternative Solution in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 04:14 PM
  3. Mis-Understood INFJ looking for a new home
    By Pseudonym_Alpha in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 09:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO