User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    I understand. I'm not the type of person to 'give in' though. It's not easy for me to see my grades and gpa pummeling down and my option chances for two possible careers be lowered.
    Yea..two wrongs don't make a right.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

I'm not into writing details. I expected people to take my word for it.
    Oh my. Considering how stubborn you are, I'm surprised you're complaining about this professor.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

@poppy: I wish you could see him. (how many times did I say that in this thread?)

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    I see your point. My antenna are feet-long for crap like this that happens way too much in academia where it's the most political of all places one could work.

Academia-a place where right is wrong and wrong is 'right'-Shows how political it is for receiving a good education for your dollars to prevail. Terrible.

This is all believed combining intuition considering what you described.

You wouldn't have the motivation to make up all this. I mean, it's pointless. Typing details like this on a typology website if it weren't real? Experiencing the slurry of unwanted emotions that this has caused you in getting ripped-off from a bad professor! What would you get out of it? Nothing.
    You are very deep in your understandings of people. I like how you look outside the box. You and BlackCat are quite exceptional at understanding people.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Let's start this again.

I want my professor fired. Is their any possible way to do it?

Original OP
    Let's take the devil's advocate side of this for a moment which almost everyone else has opted for-Emotionally driven.

It's like saying:
    "You jackass! How could you possibly disagree with this professor crapping on you!! I mean, don't you understand that you pay him, and he gets to rip you a new one! Just put up with it. He rules. You don't! Commy all the way! WTF were you thinking?-trying to get your money's worth! That's what's wrong with people like you who are mistreated!--they just don't understand they need further beating-up. Geez, I can't believe this.

You don't get it do you! You should be beat up so bad that you can't even think! Emotionally destroyed til you can't think straight! Then you will have gotten what you came to school for-the real reason-Didn't you know school has nothing to do with gaining competency with your choice of major? It has to do with getting screwed!"

Ok, now that those against you have been exposed, They should just call it "screwel" !

You can still win though.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Let's take the jackass devil's advocate side of this which almost everyone else has opted for. Emotional idiocy.

"You jackass! How could you possibly disagree with this professor crapping on you!! I mean, don't you understand that you pay him, and he gets to rip you a new one! Just put up with it. He rules. You don't! Commy all the way! WTF were you thinking?-trying to get your money's worth! That's what's wrong with people like you who are mistreated!--they just don't understand they need further beating-up. Geez, I can't believe this.

You don't get it do you! You should be beat up so bad that you can't even think! Emotionally destroyed til you can't think straight! Then you will have gotten what you came to school for-the real reason-Didn't you know school has nothing to do with gaining competency with your choice of major? It has to do with getting screwed!"

Jackasses.

Ok, now that those against you have been exposed, They should just call it "screwel" !

You can still win though.
    Hahaha! Very very clever. That's pretty much it isn't it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

@poppy: I wish you could see him. (how many times did I say that in this thread?)

You are very deep in your understandings of people. I like how you look outside the box. You and BlackCat are quite exceptional at understanding people.
    I would say Blackcat is perhaps a master of that. I've read some of his insights in the past. He's cuttingly smart yet polite.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

That's pretty much it isn't it.
    Yes

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I would say Blackcat is perhaps a master of that. I've read some of his insights in the past. He's cuttingly smart yet polite.
    Very

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

The way you present him as "not normal"...Do you mean he may have legitimate mental illness? Probably more like "personality disorder," along the lines of Borderline, Narcissist, etc.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.