MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I beg to differ.
    Hahaha! Yes of course. Certainly someone who understands my humour.

MBTI
    INTJ

INTJs like the OP make me want to reinstate my original signature , but INTJs like Usehername make me want to abandon it altogether.

Just to drive home her point: This board has no problem humoring an OP and proceeding on sparse information; in fact the problem is usually the opposite, namely that people tend to jump the gun. In this case, however, the OP was so obviously deluded about the accuracy of his own understanding of the situation and emotionally worked up that it seemed a waste of time for many to indulge his actual query and more worthwhile to instead respond to (the unintentional revelation of) the real need for help (unwilling as the OP might be to receive it).

Ragingkatsuki, given that these sound like courses where grading is highly subjective, I look forward to hearing whether some of the students you don't personally consider to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    [t]he best of the best
    have in fact received grades higher than 6/10.

MBTI
    ENTP

A list of bribe ideas:
    - Money
    - His own life
    - His family's life
    - Home made cookies
    - Sex

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

^ Haha. Very nice!

It's INTJs like Economica that make me want to bash my head on a wall.

Please fully read the thread.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Anyway I think this thread has gone far enough. I'm going to try the reasonable suggestions written down here that I haven't tried yet. I may post my results after a number of days. My expectations aren't too high though.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

It's INTJs like Economica that make me want to bash my head on a wall.

This is what I said about needing to establish your ethos and narrate your story properly in my first post. Requiring someone to read 145 posts when they don't know you is problematic. It's 2009; many people on the internet now have real lives and don't have the time to bend to you.

Do you now see why people were annoyed with you not going into enough detail? Or why you need to clarify which words we shouldn't take seriously even though you could be serious because we don't know you?
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ

I did (skim) read the whole thread. Feel free to quote the parts of your own posts you believe I have overlooked.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    This is what I said about needing to establish your ethos and narrate your story properly in my first post. Requiring someone to read 145 posts when they don't know you is problematic. It's 2009; many people on the internet now have real lives and don't have the time to bend to you.

Do you now see why people were annoyed with you not going into enough detail? Or why you need to clarify which words we shouldn't take seriously even though you could be serious because we don't know you?
    Exactly why I don't give details. I expected people to take my word for it and give a quick reply. Not muse over the details and keep asking questions.

Look... I really understand what you are saying. I know what you mean and I know why giving the details are important. I have to do it in real life for people to understand me. I just thought that dealing with people over the internet (especially here) isn't like dealing with people in real life. I thought people here were more of a 'I understand what your saying' and just give out the help. Half the people in this thread understood me and the other half started shooting at me.

The people who started shooting at me thought "this guy is just an angry student on a rampage. He doesn't know anything because he is immature and ignorant"

The people who understood me thought "yea, this guy probably thought it through so I won't question him. I'll just give him the advice he may need"

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post

For someone who "doesn't have the time," you sure do keep posting.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    For someone who "doesn't have the time," you sure do keep posting.
    I never said I don't have the time. I definitely have the time today.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis