User Tag List

First 12

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

mmm actually the college in my state [college of the ozarks] only accepts students who want to work as they study. Thats it, nothing else. you work at the college and at the colleges resturant and hotel and that pays for your college and if you continue to work through the summer it also pays for your room and board. Thats where i've already applied to go. It is a difficult college to get into and its a privae christian college. i believe they have the type of study your looking for. I wouldnt say to stay here for the long run, but its a great way to come to the states and get your education. Its in missiouri though, so im not sure how well that'll help in your specific field of study. but its a good pitstop. while studying here you can always get scholarships to actual universities of your choice
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Thanks for all the input guys. Really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    mmm actually the college in my state [college of the ozarks] only accepts students who want to work as they study. Thats it, nothing else. you work at the college and at the colleges resturant and hotel and that pays for your college

See, this is the thing. Someone studying in an art institute in Seattle told me I could do the exact same thing. So I'm guessing this isn't all that uncommon??

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Thanks for all the input guys. Really appreciate it.

See, this is the thing. Someone studying in an art institute in Seattle told me I could do the exact same thing. So I'm guessing this isn't all that uncommon??
    i dont think its uncommon, you just have to find the colleges you can do it with. See this college is made for those who cant afford it in mind. so your not allowed to use loans or anything. i know alot of people that have graudated from here and everyone graduates dept free. personally im trying to go there to get the education and then im hoping an art institute will give me a sholarship to go elsewhere. so thats what im doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INTP

Most people I've known to attend the Seattle Art Institute were not altogether happy with their experience. But I don't know much about it besides that, especially for the digital program.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by sandwich View Post
    Most people I've known to attend the Seattle Art Institute were not altogether happy with their experience. But I don't know much about it besides that, especially for the digital program.
    If by any chance you learn more on that, let me know. What exactly were they unhappy about?