User Tag List

Thread: Lawyers, Law Students and those interested

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar

Default Lawyers, Law Students and those interested

I'm looking to see who else here is in law school, or involved in the legal system, and how they feel about it.

If you have any interesting stories about what it's like to be a lawyer I'd love to hear em.

If anyone is interested in law school and has any questions about what it's like, I'd be more than happy to answer them.

Hopefully this thread will be able to answer some questions I have concerning convergences between type and choice to go into law.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

I'm a Law Clerk. If you really want to be a lawyer it's tough getting there. I know some happy lawyers and some very down to earth lawyers. Though law school is long and passing your bar exam will probably make you want to kill yourself. And then there's being an articling student. You get to work long hours on files that other lawyers don't want to work on and pass on to you. For a year (though I'm not sure if that differs by province or state). I guess it's your rookie initiation.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger