User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Default Stay at home Dad!

I think I've decided that this is probably the best choice, regarding the lack of jobs available lately, and I can catch up on some needed house repairs, and yard work too!

What do you people think of stay at home dads?...
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

Phantonym

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I'm not to concerned about what society looks down upon, fuck them, society took my jobs because I lack "experience",... Give me the damn experience so I can have some!!

This is why I should have continued school as a teen, but instead I "thought" it was better to make fuck loads of money in the construction trade, which has a looooonng ladder to climb.

I'm quite happy that my wife wants to be the primary income, I can always work odd temp jobs for the extra cash if it's needed. Spending time with my kids wouldn't hurt either, I enjoy helping them with homework anyways.
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENFP

I think I'd really enjoy being a stay at home dad, because I absolutely love kids and I can't wait to take care of kids of my own. I don't think I'm going to get the chance, though - I'm kind of in the middle of pushing myself through many years of a "prestigious" institution to get some sort of bullshit degree that's supposed to make people think I should have a high paying job. Not sure I agree with the ethics at all, since there are tons of people who are probably willing to work harder than I am, but I guess that's how society is run these days :\

Ah, stay at home dad.. if everything works out for my girlfriend, she'll be big time in the film industry and I'll get my wish of teaching my kids how to split picks and break zone defenses all day hahah

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I'd be up for this without any hesitation if it was economically feasible for the family.

Any sugarmamas out there, 'sup.

MBTI
    INTJ

ITT: lazy ass NPs talk about how great it is not to work for a living.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    ITT: lazy ass NPs talk about how great it is not to work for a living.

Personally, I just don't believe that wrecking my body from working 10-12 hour shifts for some schmuck is worth the 12 bucks an hour... There is no such thing as Chiropractic, Or Massage Therapy benefits in Ontario for most common jobs.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Ok.

If you are REALLY a stay at home dad (I am not), I dedicate this video to you.

Please watch.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmWp-rI6vSw"]STAY AT HOME DAD[/YOUTUBE]

But serious, after watching this..I want to be a stay at home.

(notice the RATM parody, too?)
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

future stay-at-home dad with a secret pact with a vasectomologist.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

My mother is trying to encourage me to get married so I can be one... but I don't really like girls that way.

Yeah, I'd better hurry up with that job thing.