User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: FAFSA

Angry FAFSA

Has anyone else had a problem with their application?
    Though thrown into banality, this is not who I am, not who I meant to be. I find my answers in my dreams.

"With one hand the past pushes us forward, and with the other it holds us back."

"All love, like fame, is fleeting, when there's no hope anymore."

"I wrestle alone in the dark, in the deep dark, and that only I can know,
    only I can understand. You live with the threat of my extinction, I live with it too."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"I long to be like you, lie cold in the ground like you." 10.3.2006

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

No I didn't. What was your issue?

And be sure you aren't filling out the FASFA.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

I don't know. It was all very confusing, mainly pertaining to my pin. I know I put the right one in. But it said it was wrong, so I tried applying for a new one, it never approved. And I never got an email (I filed in May) about my what my financial aid reward would be, like my husband did. I finally talked to one of the online help and he said to start a new application in my married name. I think part of the problem was that my application name didn't match the name SS now had on file for me, since I just changed it a month and a half ago. I don't know what the deal is/was. Here's hoping that I can file a new application.
    Though thrown into banality, this is not who I am, not who I meant to be. I find my answers in my dreams.

"With one hand the past pushes us forward, and with the other it holds us back."

only I can understand. You live with the threat of my extinction, I live with it too."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"I long to be like you, lie cold in the ground like you." 10.3.2006

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

If you can't fill out another one call them again and raise hell. Lol.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

Definitely! I need to get back to school. Like my brother says, I don't want to be like him: 29 and just going to college. I keep putting it off, and I need to just do it. But it has to be correspondence because I'm a stay at home mom.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

A friend of mine's mom is going to college, and she's ~50. I talk to her in between one of my classes, it's cool (I'm 19 lol). She's going for computer knowledge to get in tune with the 21st century and a few other random classes she is curious about. It's cool, do what you want.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

I think that's what my mom wants to do. She wanted to go to college, but my dad never allowed her. She worked 2 jobs so he could go to school when they were first married, and he ditched to go to the arcade. Growing up, he always told me that my mom would be a better mother had she gone to college. The ironic thing was that, at that time, he hadn't even finished college (only went for a year or two), AND he was the reason she couldn't go to college.

My mom payed over $1000 for class in Medical Transcription, but in the middle of that, that's when all of the doctors offices stopped using MTs and had computers put in every exam room that linked to a main computer. So...she was pretty upset to have blown a grand on a dead field.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

I definitely had some problems with the FASFA, but not the FAFSA. haha.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

You know what they say, that we read the word, not the letters. Taht's why you can raed tihs bceusae we itdiefny the wrod bsaed on the frist and lsat lterets. Plus, I got a little of my mom's dyslexia, it seems. (And we dyslexics sell our souls to Santa.)

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Stariana View Post
    You know what they say, that we read the word, not the letters. Taht's why you can raed tihs bceusae we itdiefny the wrod bsaed on the frist and lsat lterets. Plus, I got a little of my mom's dyslexia, it seems. (And we dyslexics sell our souls to Santa.)
    So did you actually fill the wrong one out, then?
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]