User Tag List

First 12

Thread: FAFSA

I don't know what a FASFA is. I'm filling out a FAFSA, though.
    Though thrown into banality, this is not who I am, not who I meant to be. I find my answers in my dreams.

"With one hand the past pushes us forward, and with the other it holds us back."

"All love, like fame, is fleeting, when there's no hope anymore."

"I wrestle alone in the dark, in the deep dark, and that only I can know,
    only I can understand. You live with the threat of my extinction, I live with it too."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"I long to be like you, lie cold in the ground like you." 10.3.2006

Enneagram
    9w8

Ha! FAFSA enjoyed messing with me online for months, with the pin and whatnot (which they snail mailed to me), till I just went to my university, said "You have my money. Pretty please?" and kept coming back till they processed it. The application can sit in the database at your university till they decide to process it - and they can have a backlog. (At least this was what I was told.)

They did a rush job in the last week before classes when I had to register because I brought snickerdoodles and chocolate chip cookies for them.

Haha! DAMN! I hope I don't have that much trouble.
    Though thrown into banality, this is not who I am, not who I meant to be. I find my answers in my dreams.

"With one hand the past pushes us forward, and with the other it holds us back."

"All love, like fame, is fleeting, when there's no hope anymore."

"I wrestle alone in the dark, in the deep dark, and that only I can know,
    only I can understand. You live with the threat of my extinction, I live with it too."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"I long to be like you, lie cold in the ground like you." 10.3.2006

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Winged View Post
    They did a rush job in the last week before classes when I had to register because I brought snickerdoodles and chocolate chip cookies for them.

funny how even with all the internet, databases, automated processing, all to make our lives easier and more efficient, it still came down to good old fashioned bribery. lolz

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Stariana View Post
    Haha! DAMN! I hope I don't have that much trouble.
    It was the very first application for student loans I'd ever done, so it had to go through all the appropriate venues before giving me money. After that you simply re-apply each year, which is less annoying. Slightly.

Also, if one picked the right variety for each Prime Minister and whatnot, I think cookies could be just the thing to initiate world peace.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I'm a first gen college student, so I had to fill out the FAFSA and all other official college things all by myself. In the end, it wasn't that confusing, but still pretty overwhelming... I think if I would have had a problem with my pin like that, my head would have exploded. I hope things get worked out for you.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    funny how even with all the internet, databases, automated processing, all to make our lives easier and more efficient, it still came down to good old fashioned bribery. lolz
    You know it.

And that's just when we ESTPs come in and take the cake!
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

FAFSA stinks. They always get stuff wrong. It's a pain in the ass to fill out. Either you are really poor in which case you get everything, or you're really rich, in which case you don't need anything. Everyone else gets screwed.

Okay, I'm exaggerating, but damn...
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^ You're not exaggerating, that sounds quite accurate.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

I never have any issues with FAFSA, but i'm glad i only have to deal with it once a year.

also it is true that its hard to actually get any financial aid. When i lived with my dad, i couldn't get any at all. They don't take enough factors into consideration at all. Now i'm glad i'm lower middle class so i can get some funds.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.