• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Intelligences Help

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Hello all. I need your help. The new school year is coming up. Every year I study my new class for the first two or three weeks so that I can get an idea of my children's type. I do not assume I'm correct but I generally have a pretty good idea of what the basic type SJ SP NF NT is. This is generally very helpful in allowing me to plan lessons and how to present them. What I'd like for you all to do is give me an idea of the type of learner you are.

I'd like for you to reply with your type and also the type of intelligence you feel is your foremost one. I'd also like to know which learning style is YOUR style. Thanks so much in advance.

Intelligences

Learnng Styles take your test.

Visual/Spatial Intelligence Verbal/Linguistic Intelligence
Logical/Mathematical Intelligence Bodily/Kinesthetic Intelligence
Musical/Rhythmic Intelligence Interpersonal Intelligence
Intrapersonal Intelligence

Learning Styles
Visual Learners Auditory Learners Kinesthetic Learners

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Thanks SIB I'm trying to work on learning centers and I want to do a little study about which centers my children prefer based on what I percieve their learning/style personality type to be. :)

More takers please...tell your friends it only takes a sec. ;)

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just took the test and it wanted me to pay for results. Ridiculous. It was obvious from the questions though that I'm

logical/mathematical or visual/spatial intelligence
visual learner

fwiw, we took a survey in one of my university classes and the vast majority of us were visual learners. It's nice when teachers gear classes towards that.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Yeah, I got asked to pay for the test too.

I tend to be a visual thinker (but intrapersonal at times too) and learner.

INTP

I'm not sure if there is much of a correlation between MBTI and learning styles. I know two INTPs IRL, one is an auditory thinker, the other is kinesthetic (we had a discussion about meta-cognition).

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP
- Verbal / Linguistic intelligence
- Auditory Learner

I didn't take a test, just read the descriptions and figured it out. Logical / Mathematical is also possible, but I'm not amazing at Math, so probably not.

Also, I know another ENTP who is intensely visual. I don't think type has much to do with it. Your experiment is a pretty cool idea though, might as well try it out.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
INFJ

Visual learner
Visual/spatial intelligence or logical/mathematical intelligence

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTP
Visual, musical comes 2nd place. I wish I were more mathematical and verbal, Do people learn to deal with these types of learning over time, or does it stay the same forever?

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Hah, I wish I was more visual :p.

I hope it changes, I shit bricks every time I need to follow a map :(

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hah, I wish I was more visual :p.

I hope it changes, I shit bricks every time I need to follow a map :(

:laugh: It can still be annoying, I can have something explained in a verbal fashion REPEATEDLY and I won't follow what they are saying and forget every word of it later. As soon as someone relates what they are describing to an analogy, or draws a diagram, I get it instantly. I hate it when people give me verbal instructions to get to 'the office just down the corridor', I'm pretty screwed when that happens.

I just worked out that I am more logical/mathematical than I thought. Supposedly visual & mathematical go somewhat hand in hand.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP
Visual learner.
Then for the intelligences I'm Intrapersonal>Logical/Mathematical=Interpersonal it seems. Seems about right for me.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i'm a visual learner and linguistically oriented.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I'm reading these and I can't really tell which way of learning is dominant because they're all so separated. If I learn something visually it will always be visual and if I learn something auditory it will always be auditory and if I learn something kinetically it will always be kinetic.

Like I was so confused during driver's ed because I was READING about how to drive a car when you don't read cars you drive them. It's like dancing about architecture, it's just silly, and it doesn't really compute.

Other than that I guess I'm visual/spatial and mathematical/logical.

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
female INFP

equally visual & auditory learner

strongest on verbal/linguistic, visual/spatial, intrapersonal

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Visual.

Verbal/linguistic, musical/rhythmic, intrapersonal, logical/mathematical.

Or sumthin like that.

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Ok thanks everyone if you can keep them coming I don't have enough yet. Also if you could try to choose just the top intelligence you feel/think you have that will make it easier for me....as well as choosing your learning style and your intelligence If you don't mind would you also let me know if you male or female. I know I should do a poll right...sigh....

example: learning style visual
intelligence mathematical/logical

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I'm reading these and I can't really tell which way of learning is dominant because they're all so separated. If I learn something visually it will always be visual and if I learn something auditory it will always be auditory and if I learn something kinetically it will always be kinetic.

Like I was so confused during driver's ed because I was READING about how to drive a car when you don't read cars you drive them. It's like dancing about architecture, it's just silly, and it doesn't really compute.

Other than that I guess I'm visual/spatial and mathematical/logical.

Thanks for the response..type please. :)