User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh sure me too...i feel more like a visionary because at this point i've just had the ideas but i'm sure i'd be pretty enthusiastic and fireballish once i got started.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    oh sure me too...i feel more like a visionary because at this point i've just had the ideas but i'm sure i'd be pretty enthusiastic and fireballish once i got started.
    Right.

Same here.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

MBTI
    INTP

Whether or not I want to be an entrepreneur is irrelevant at this point. I am committed to this path. Not that I'm complaining. I also happen to enjoy it.

I relate to:
    3. If Youre a Manager: You are dominant and independent. In your case, these two characteristics feed each other, so you can appear to be even more dominant or independent than you actually are. You are also very goal-oriented and can be quite analytical, focusing more on processes and outcomes than on people. You have a tendency to look at people as vehicles for helping you accomplish your goals. Consequently, you sometimes disregard or overlook the people part of the equation or unwittingly offend people with your straightforward style of communication.

Unlike the two previous entrepreneurial types, Managers have a higher-than-average level of relaxation and know that some projects simply take more time to complete and some goals take longer to achieve than others. Youre loyal, sometimes to a fault, as you consider your employees to be an extension of your family. You can deal well with customers, especially repeat customers, so youll probably be great at growing a business.

The Managers Business Strengths: You like doing things on your own, are a great behind-the-scenes leader and love working with systems, concepts, ideas and technologies. You excel at competitive selling because you enjoy overcoming rejection and achieving goals despite obstacles. Managers enjoy working by themselves, and managing others can be a challenge, so you need to hire employees who are better than you at listening and working well with others.
    in the first set.

I relate to

6. The Analyst: If you run a business as an Analyst, your company is focus on fixing problems in a systematic way. Often the basis for science, engineering or computer firms, Analyst companies excel at problem solving.

Personality Alert: Be aware of analysis paralysis. Work on trusting others.

Entrepreneurial example: Intel Founder, Gordon Moore.
    and

5. The Visionary: A business built by a Visionary will often be based on the future vision and thoughts of the founder. You will have a high degree of curiosity to understand the world around you and will set-up plans to avoid the landmines.

Personality Alert: Visionaries can be too focused on the dream with little focus on reality. Action must proceed vision.

Entrepreneurial example: Bill Gates, Founder of MicroSoft Inc.
    in the second set.

Also, Gordon Moore is a hero of mine.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    Whether or not I want to be an entrepreneur is irrelevant at this point. I am committed to this path. Not that I'm complaining. I also happen to enjoy it.
    What have you done so far?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by TSDesigner View Post
    What have you done so far?
    I'm working on software. I'm fairly close to having a marketable product. I am committed because I've accumulated a lot of debt to finance this venture. I'm relying on revenue to pay it off.

Most of that debt has something to do with this venture in some way or another, and most of it on credit cards. This is why I believe in debt leveraged growth. Now my focus is cash flow. Money is always a great motivator, in my case it anchors me to the present.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    I'm working on software. I'm fairly close to having a marketable product. I am committed because I've accumulated a lot of debt to finance this venture. I'm relying on revenue to pay it off.

Most of that debt has something to do with this venture in some way or another, and most of it on credit cards. This is why I believe in debt leveraged growth. Now my focus is cash flow. Money is always a great motivator, in my case it anchors me to the present.
    Hey. Congratulations.

I deeply respect the entrepreneurial spirit.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Lol.. Donald Trump is a Hero, not a Superstar.
    Enneagram copycats just can't get things right...

Out of all of the ones on the second website, I'd say I relate to the Analyst or Fireball or Visionary the most.

As for the first web page, I'd say Motivator
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx