• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can't decide which major you want?

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
TYpnh.jpg

This may help you come to a decision. :newwink:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:rofl1: That's probably the most stereotypical thing I've ever seen ever.

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Haha, the Studio Art...

Is this thing for real?

Haha, I still don't know what to major in, and this chart hasn't helped me one bit...

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
By the way, the study is clearly biased by uneven sampling.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
:rofl1:

As a math and physics double major...nevermind.

I doubt the computer science one though. That should be right up there with math and physics. And biology and chem, I think of both of those as having plenty of hot women who major in them. The chart rate seems to high for those to me

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I wish I were more interested in Math. Seems to be the best place to go to get away from all that... stuff.

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Now that I'm looking at this again, it seems clear that it's geared towards men. I'm sure most remotely attractive women in the sciences pretty much have their pick.

I wish I were more interested in Math. Seems to be the best place to go to get away from all that... stuff.

You don't have to be. Just fake it. Go on and on about how 0 is perfect in its astounding symmetry, on the way its presence is always special in any equation, and that the fact that its nothingness is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. I'm fairly certain even the most persistent of suitors would run away screaming at that.