- ESxP. Doesn't care about his work. Doesn't care about his students. Doesn't care about the fact that he teaches 18 year old while he's actually only supposed to teach children who are under 8 years old. Doesn't care about the school. Pretends to care about politics. All he cares about is his wonderfull striped suit and his marvelous reputation. And why not? He can afford it with so much charisma.
- ISFJ. Very, very nervous. That's all I can say.
- xNFx. Very emotional. Very interested in abstract ideas that no one else cares about. Ex-jobhopper. Doesn't see that no one is actually taking her seriously.
- I think she was ESFJ, she had a lot of pets and when she saw couples walking hand in hand, she always screamed "AWWW THAT'S SO CUTE!!! ". Very friendly, but she used to be strict during the first year. The walls in her classroom are always decorated with a lot of drawings and poems that her students made.
- Probably INTJ, he used to be a very good student when he was younger, but also very aggressive and I believe he had done some criminal stuff too. Nowadays he's one of the most ambitious teachers at our school. Never looks at you during a conversation, he's always staring at the ceiling.
- xSFP? Loved children. She was smaller than all of her students, she didn't speak our language that well and she was always smiling. She always called everyone "sweetie".
- Untypable. Was always smiling and always happy and jolly and jumpy and annoying. Some people thought he overdosed his Prozac or something.
- ESTJ. Was always talking about her own personal life and controlling my homework (but only MY homework because I was a baaaaaaad student).
- ISTJ. Nice guy. Every friday afternoon, he let someone in our class bring some food or candy. That way the math classes stayed fun.
- Simply neurotic.
- Bitchy ESxJ. She wanted us to call her "our school mommy", her lessons were boring and she was a back stabber.
- ISFJ. Very friendly. Didn't disturb me at all. Pretty much of a softy. Sometimes I didn;t do my homework just because he wouldn't punish me for not doing it. Our class's favorite teacher. Always used to wear something red.
- Old, grumpy ENFP. No one liked him, except for me. He had a cruel sense of humor that no one else could get.
- ESFP. Always enthousiastic, but not in an annoying way.
- A very dreamy ISFP. Never looks at you during a conversation. Doesn't get it if someone makes a joke. Pays a lot of attention to details.
- ISxJ. A perfectionist, didn't seem to be able to laugh.
- ISTJ. You want him to be your teacher when he's not your teacher. When he is your teacher, you want someone else. Perfectionist. Gives almost everyone nicknames. Grumpy.
- ENxP. Loves talking about "LA GRANDE GUERRE!!! " (the Great War). He's always fascinated about the things he talks about and most students don't like that (I have the feeling that he doesn't like most students either). Sometimes he doesn't shut up, and sometimes he remains quiet for a whole hour.
- Don't remember the first one.
- ESFJ. He always looked grumpy, but in fact he was pretty friendly. Sometimes he told us something about his identical twin brother. Then he said: "My brother is a successfull banker. He earns more money than I do and he has better degrees. But I'm the one who married a hottie!"
- IxTP. Has a really big head and his haircut makes that even more obvious. I avoid him because of his horrible breath.
- ISFJ. Nice woman. Terrible breath.
- ESFP. Has a stalker and always forgets to lock her car, so she has to let her students do it. Nice woman.
- ISTJ. Dutifull worker. Very strict, very good teacher, very cold. The reason why I quit following German classes.
I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
- George W. Bush -
My current instructors:
INTJ... nice but very intimidating.... definitely has strong opinions. I feel like an idiot around him, haha.
ESTJ: he's my favorite. He will let you know when he thinks your answer is stupid, lol.
ENfJ: He's very nice... always tries not to offend others while being opinionated. It's cool mix.
ISFP: She's cool too.
World History: eSTJ. Major no BS guy. Great teacher, breathes and eats history. He will stop and stare at you if you come in late, haha. He rewards us with unbelievable test curves.
Stress Management: ENFP. I've had her for abnormal psych. Very likable. Her tests are very easy. Kind of zany(?).
Geology: eStP...? Younger guy, very excitable when teaching. Tests are sort of bogus though. He's kind of wishy washy on his exams but I like him (although, it's hard for me to not like someone).
Geology lab: ISxJ. She's awesome, helps everyone out. Nice lass. Our rock samples suck.
Creative Writing: xNfP. Unapologetically liberal. Scary eyebrows, but she's a nice teacher. Humorous. She likes to hear from us a lot.
Astronomy: INTP. He's like a caricature of Ti-Ne. It's pretty funny.
Calculus: Annoying. I don't know. She's probably nice. SJ?
Political Thought: He looks like a typically all-business ISTJ, but he has INFJ sad eyes, so I'm not sure.
Writing: Creepy. I dunno. Probably NT.
"There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"
US History: Pretty sweet INTJ. Very analytical, makes us think. Great teacher.
AP Comp.: ENTJ. Funny, witty, profound, and stern. Amazing teacher that lets you think and learn as an individual and not as a student.
Spanish: ESFJ. Annoying.
Algebra 2/Advanced Trig: ESTJ. WORST TEACHER EVER. CONTINUOUSLY FAILS TO CONCEPTUALIZE. MY GRADES ARE PLUMMETING.
Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?