• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your dream job?

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Very simple. Stay at home freelance writer (with an agent for that pesky 'networking' gubbins) and stay at home Mom to what I hope will be sweet and sassy children :D

So basically, you want my life? How much are you willing to pay? Everything comes prepackaged and ready to go.:D

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
So basically, you want my life? How much are you willing to pay? Everything comes prepackaged and ready to go.:D

Sweeeeeeet!!! I'm broke at the moment but at this juncture I CAN offer you my collection of plastic squeaky frogs, a set of awesome mix tapes dating from 1991-1993, and a Hyundai named Lola. :D

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Sweeeeeeet!!! I'm broke at the moment but at this juncture I CAN offer you my collection of plastic squeaky frogs, a set of awesome mix tapes dating from 1991-1993, and a Hyundai named Lola. :D
Hmm..
What's on the mixed tapes, and how much is Lola worth? This could work though. I've been investing for awhile, but I'll need enough money to buy a houseboat, and an RV.

kathara

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I don't want a job, just to be a slacker and have time enough and money to do what I please.

Poser

Fe, rusted.
MBTI Type
INTP
I just recently started working at my dream job. And it is hard. It really makes things difficult when I can't act like I don't care.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4. -Professional athlete. i have the heart of a champion...:blush:...if only i had been given the talent. I have been committed to sports to the point of 4 hours a day before, so i cant say i never tried.

3. -Professional sports coach. Id love developing relations with the players and watching them grow. There is no feeling in the world that makes me as happy: teaching and building up the underdogs and then seeing them succeed and believe in themselves. (gawd, how fucking NF :doh:).

2. -Hollywood Polymath. Id be a writer, director, actor, producer....all in my own movies :p ...Id be a platinum musician as well doing really cheesy pop rock.

1. -Philanthropist. Id only want this job if i had enough money to be a legit one though (Billions...id be a wise non-hedonist one though :D). Id love the press conferences, the black tie fund raisers (i wish people wore tuxedos more often). Id also love getting to lobby and pay scientists to study for solutions (rather then just endless research....those INTPs need a good kick in the ass sometimes).

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
YLJ, I totally understand what you mean when you talk about civilian life not being particularly attractive. Although, I'd personally prefer to be a wilderness explorer/mountain climber rather than working in the military, the underlying concept is the same tho. Sometimes normal life feels way too safe.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
YLJ, I totally understand what you mean when you talk about civilian life not being particularly attractive. Although, I'd personally prefer to be a wilderness explorer/mountain climber rather than working in the military, the underlying concept is the same tho. Sometimes normal life feels way too safe.

Hey, that's a nice idea, too.
Or... In the event of a huge worldwide catastrophe... It would be pretty awesome to be a survivalist.
Zombies, nuclear holocaust, virus... Doesn't matter :) (yes, of course I know zombies aren't real)

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
Professional me.

Failing that a voice actor, or working in my own little shop/cafe.

Nyx

A novelist/poet and painter. I want to write then paint what I see in my mind.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I'd love to be a collaborative story writer for kickass video games (RPG's mostly) if being God (or at least god-like) doesn't count.

PwnedSandMonster

MBTI Type
IXFJ
Starship Captain :nerd:

But, since that won't happen, I think I would be happy doing something in the medical field, like a medical technologist.

Lark

Something completely mad and full of adventure like cryptozoologist or parapsychologist.

Lark

Something worth fighting for.
lord that sounds lame

Yeah, I'd like to have been a warrior priest, questing knight or warrior exorcist but I'm told people dont do that shit anymore. Yup. Social Work. Its a suck ass substitute.

Where's my big ass morning star and powerful steed?