User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Very simple. Stay at home freelance writer (with an agent for that pesky 'networking' gubbins) and stay at home Mom to what I hope will be sweet and sassy children
    So basically, you want my life? How much are you willing to pay? Everything comes prepackaged and ready to go.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    So basically, you want my life? How much are you willing to pay? Everything comes prepackaged and ready to go.
    Sweeeeeeet!!! I'm broke at the moment but at this juncture I CAN offer you my collection of plastic squeaky frogs, a set of awesome mix tapes dating from 1991-1993, and a Hyundai named Lola.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Sweeeeeeet!!! I'm broke at the moment but at this juncture I CAN offer you my collection of plastic squeaky frogs, a set of awesome mix tapes dating from 1991-1993, and a Hyundai named Lola.
    Hmm..
    What's on the mixed tapes, and how much is Lola worth? This could work though. I've been investing for awhile, but I'll need enough money to buy a houseboat, and an RV.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I don't want a job, just to be a slacker and have time enough and money to do what I please.

Rainy Day Member Ingrid in grids's Avatar

Curator, novelist.
    Likes N/A liked this post

MBTI
    INTP

I just recently started working at my dream job. And it is hard. It really makes things difficult when I can't act like I don't care.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

4. -Professional athlete. i have the heart of a champion......if only i had been given the talent. I have been committed to sports to the point of 4 hours a day before, so i cant say i never tried.

3. -Professional sports coach. Id love developing relations with the players and watching them grow. There is no feeling in the world that makes me as happy: teaching and building up the underdogs and then seeing them succeed and believe in themselves. (gawd, how fucking NF ).

2. -Hollywood Polymath. Id be a writer, director, actor, producer....all in my own movies :P ...Id be a platinum musician as well doing really cheesy pop rock.

1. -Philanthropist. Id only want this job if i had enough money to be a legit one though (Billions...id be a wise non-hedonist one though ). Id love the press conferences, the black tie fund raisers (i wish people wore tuxedos more often). Id also love getting to lobby and pay scientists to study for solutions (rather then just endless research....those INTPs need a good kick in the ass sometimes).

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

YLJ, I totally understand what you mean when you talk about civilian life not being particularly attractive. Although, I'd personally prefer to be a wilderness explorer/mountain climber rather than working in the military, the underlying concept is the same tho. Sometimes normal life feels way too safe.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    YLJ, I totally understand what you mean when you talk about civilian life not being particularly attractive. Although, I'd personally prefer to be a wilderness explorer/mountain climber rather than working in the military, the underlying concept is the same tho. Sometimes normal life feels way too safe.
    Hey, that's a nice idea, too.
    Or... In the event of a huge worldwide catastrophe... It would be pretty awesome to be a survivalist.
    Zombies, nuclear holocaust, virus... Doesn't matter (yes, of course I know zombies aren't real)

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    6w7

Professional me.

Failing that a voice actor, or working in my own little shop/cafe.
    Come along Fool
    A direct hit of the senses you are disconnected
    It's not that it's bad, it's not that it's death
    It's just on the tip of your tongue, and you're so silent