• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your dream job?

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I would love to be an actress, set decorator, or an art director/editor for Vogue.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Seriously my dream job would be to work in a museum or a library. I know that sounds lame, and like I'm not aiming very high, but I've often thought about it and feel that either job would be very suiting to my personality and make me happy.

...course I wouldn't say no to Archeologist or Paleontologist. :laugh:

Dovecam.W

Perhaps you will think my answer is off-topic. But my dream job is really the job I once did.

The job that I had that I enjoyed the most was working at a bakery delivering pastries. I would get up at 4am and prepare the pastries and drive delivering them. It was great driving when there were few cars on the road and finishing my day early. I've had other jobs: shipping and receiving, grocery manager at a supermarket, paints department manager, post office window clerk, expeditor and many other jobs, but nothing has been as nice as getting up early in the morning and delivering pastries, no supervisor, no punch in and out - just me and my commitment to do a good job on my own.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I don't have a dream job because I don't dream about jobs.

the best I can say is that whatever I am most happiest doing at the time. it's bound to change. isn't that obvious, though? people want stability and money.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Perfumer.

Sommelier.

Fact-finder (especially in the medical field).

Photographer (especially for food).

Artist (painter, drawer, or graphic arts).

Oh and bead maker. Yes, I'd love, really love to learn how to make lamp-work beads.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm a librarian and in many ways I feel like I have my dream job. I find my work very satisfying and fulfilling. The only thing I would change is part-time hours to full-time hours.

Chloe

Oh man that would be a nightmare for me lol :) ! Kids are out of control...lol.

I would just play with them. Number of people said to me that i'd be in my element there. I think yes, because I often get bored with intellectual stuff and classroom is great place to play when you dont feel like thinking haha.

but nothing from that, bc i'd need to start school all over again and go for 5 yrs....

well maybe later... now i am just wasting my time in med school

edit: haha i just remembered that i can teach in school some courses like biology, chemistry after i finish medicine, but i dont feel like doing that.. i prefer smaller kids.

Blown Ghost

MBTI Type
ESFP
Forensic anthropologist. Out of curiosity, are any of you making you dream a reality? If not, why aren't you?

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
Paramilitary intelligence operative for a government that DOESN'T suck.