First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    4. you all probably already know where i stand about how women control the entirity of the dating/sex game
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who's not in utter denial about this.

It's comical when I hear feminists get upset about my claim that women control 90% of human sexual interactions.

Their counter "argument" inevitably goes something like this:

"RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE"

And yet they never seem to remember that rape is already illegal and that society systematically removes rapists (as it should.)

But society doesn't do a damn thing to stop women from using sex as power, which they do, constantly, in nearly every avenue of social interaction. I mean seriously, what percentage of human sex actually involves physical coercion? How many REAL WORLD sexual situations that occur commonly in most people's daily lives do men actually control?

And of course then you get the whole "BUT 1 IN 6 WOMEN ARE RAPE VICTIMS" routine, which conveniently ignores the fact that this statistic includes statutory rape...which OH WAIT IS NOT ACTUALLY RAPE. sigh.

If you think men have control of human sexuality, here's a little experiment for you. Pick up your cell phone and send out a mass text message to every straight (or bi) male you know asking for casual sex, and see what success rate you get. If you're not inordinately fat/ugly, 70% is not an unrealistic figure.

NOW have your best male friend do the same for women. Watch them laugh in his face. He'll be lucky to get one yes if he's not inordinately attractive.

Suck on that one, ladies.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

we are becoming a matriarchy haha
    Tell it to the Turkish women who are being murdered/told to kill themselves 'cos their husbands can't get it up.

Yeah, women have all the power...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

It could have something to do with the workplace. In other workplaces such as fire dept, police, construction, ect women are just as professional and sometimes in alot better shape physically and mentally to handle the job desciption. Granted there are some loonytoon environments that get all Fe-n-shit but there are also alot of environments that have an overt Te stink to'em.

Side note: i do notice that most balenced emotional upbringing through well supervised nurturing professionalshomemakers are liberal and most breadwinners unhomemakers are conservative as far as women on Type/c. Most as in 64 out of 100 per each profession.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Banned

you guys all laugh now....

but seriously

1. go read Thomas Sowell on the fallacy of male-female having unfair compensation

2. look at the edcuation rates of females vs males... some of the imbalances are frieghtening:
    CARPE DIEM: The Female-Male Higher Education "Degree Gap"

2.b similar issues looking at the % of males vs females who are dependent on their parents until age 30.

3. watch almost any rescent sitcom and note how the male is increasingly being portrayed as the "loser", "idiot" character

4. you all probably already know where i stand about how women control the entirity of the dating/sex game

we are becoming a matriarchy haha
    I'm not laughing, I think you're right. I also don't think a matriarchy is any better than a patriarchy.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Suck on that one, ladies.
    It would appear that YOU should be the one sucking on it, though, right?
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Marriage could have evolved from a ritual that was created by a feminist movement some few thousand years ago to make the other half show some responsibility
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Banned

That's certainly a lovely idea, but let's keep in mind that brides were, literally, given to their prospective husbands by their fathers. Thus, the "giving the bride away"...

But I like your thinking on the matter.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    That's certainly a lovely idea, but let's keep in mind that brides were, literally, given to their prospective husbands by their fathers. Thus, the "giving the bride away"...

But I like your thinking on the matter.
    Oops. i think i put it in the wrong thread. i got 4 thread windows open.

When that bride was given away, could it be because her father was trying to create a better working environment for himself?

Banned

By getting rid of her? As in more space? Probably. I know my dad was ecstatic to see me pawned off on some other poor slob.

Seriously though, it really was an exchange of goods. "I give you my daughter, so you have sons of your own and you give me 20 heads of cattle", that sort of thing.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    By getting rid of her? As in more space? Probably. I know my dad was ecstatic to see me pawned off on some other poor slob.

Seriously though, it really was an exchange of goods. "I give you my daughter, so you have sons of your own and you give me 20 heads of cattle", that sort of thing.
    Maybe the dad picked and chose the groom out of favoritism. He knew she would improve the working environment of the dude he chose?