User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    LoLz

Default Organization, how do you get it done? (Ps welcome)

I'm curious about other people. How do you keep yourself organized? This can span from finances to your daily life. You don't have to get too detailed if you don't want to.

For me, I keep track of all of my finances in spreadsheets. I just got a new day planner right before this semester started that was very simple. It has a calendar for each month, and then a column to write notes for each day. That's all I want. I only wanted a place to write down things that pertain to each day. I didn't need an appointment listing. I don't need a to do list.

I think I'm not as high of a J to really make use of a day planner. My problem with planners is that I am so used to just....remembering everything I need to do, that I don't want to write it down. I feel like I'm making note of something twice. It's redundant. It's still useful, though, since I found a planner that works for my style.

How do you guys do it?

MBTI
    INXP

Be careful, 'P's..

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I got so much shit going on all the time that I just need a day planner.
    I sit down once a week or so and do some planning. Then i'm able to mindlessly follow the instructions of the planner for the rest of the week. If things go haywire, I just change things around a bit.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Be careful, 'P's..

IT IS@@@??

(hits panic button)p

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I wait until the last minute something has to be done and turn into a fiery tornado of productivity until it is finished. I pay bills on time by memorizing the days they are due, due dates and deadlines are kept in the old noggin, I leave things I know I need to do in conspicuous places [stuff on the bed], and program my GFs cycle into my phone.

I just kind of wing it.

MBTI
    INTP

I'm gonna be pretty honest and say it doesn't happen, but I'm pretty good at thinking of shit on the fly. Plus debunking bullshit and trying to bring some order and logic to things has it's perks when you have that sort of methodology. I can inspire people to fill in some of the more gaping voids I leave.

I try and mix play with a little intense endeavor for my own curiosity. It's usually on something that involves some intellectual abilities so it primes me up a bit. After that I try and segue-way into what I'm actually supposed to do and then when it comes time to do it I can recall and spontaneously make things come together. I have to channel the bursts though, like surfing if I ever actually did it.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    ENTP

i organize through my mom.

i make lists
    but just to make them
    i dont do it

honestly i dont organize anything whatsoever. which is why i try to keep everything materialistic to a minimal
    She talks pretty but says mean things

MBTI
    INFP

I'm not currently "organized" per se, but I have a plan to be. The Plan: buy an infinite number of monkeys and let them organize me. Sooner or later they're bound to get it right. So it's just a waiting game at this stage.

MBTI
    LoLz

Organization doesn't have to be restricted to planners and to do lists. People don't use them and still get things done. I'm interested in that works.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Mainly to get things done works like the density of a lot of particles getting tightier, when they are being accelerated in a centrifuge, which has a huge end and a very very very very small one.

At the beginning the particles just chill out and rotate with the flow, but in the end, when they realize it is just about too late, they get that immense density that torns steel apart !!

The only problem is all the spinning makes you really REALLY dizzy in the head in time
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]