User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paper on transphobia

I ran into an article about a transgender person who died on the operating table. Was it for ovarian cancer (?) because they stopped working on him.

Can't remember where of course. I think it was textbook material so perhaps it will show up for you.

Yes. The pregnant man. Maybe you've already participated in a discussion about this Jennifer. I'd like to know where and would read you with interest.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

eating bugs out of hair. Array prplchknz's Avatar

Thank you so much. My mom knows someone who is male to female transgender, actually knows her ex wife and is going to talk to her co-worker to see if I can talk to her ex-husband (it gets confusing because I don't know if it's proper to say ex-wife or husband as she was still physically male but from what I uderstand even though she had a body of a male always identified as female, I wish more people would talk about transgender in positive light, because I know very little about it. She didn't really go through the operations until she was well into her 40s with two kids, pretty much stayed in the closet until about 2 years ago.
    by @magpie