• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
^Yay!

I did my workout this morning. My 4 year old is doing the target workouts with me every morning. It's hilarious, she never gets any of them quite right.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Got back on the horse this week and lost 1 pound for a total of 9 during the challenge. I think I should have counted Saturday for like THREE workouts. I did a citywide scavenger hunt/Amazing Race type game, and I was running all day.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^Yay!

I did my workout this morning. My 4 year old is doing the target workouts with me every morning. It's hilarious, she never gets any of them quite right.

Improper technique, eh? Don't tell me your 4 year old is going to have to use some cheats! :D

Sounds adorable. Don't tell anyone I said that, k?

Got back on the horse this week and lost 1 pound for a total of 9 during the challenge. I think I should have counted Saturday for like THREE workouts. I did a citywide scavenger hunt/Amazing Race type game, and I was running all day.

Hah! That sounds really fun. Glad to see you back with us, EffEm.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
10/26
Had a sandwich, chips, and a cliff bar for lunch. For dinner, chicken, vegetables, a potato, and onion rings. Two cookies for desert.
Eating: ok, though I did kinda eat myself into a food coma :D
Exercise: no

10/27
Had a granola bar for breakfast, an egg salad and veggie sandwich and chips for lunch. Dinner was frozen yogurt. Did about 15 min of yoga.
Eating: pretty good
Exercise: 15 min

10/28
Had a sandwich for a late breakfast. Ravioli and vegetables for lunch. Snacked on a banana, some oatmeal, and a peanut buttery candy bar for dinner.
Eating: good

10/29
Had oatmeal for breakfast. Got a veggie sandwich for lunch, had a parfait later on, and potato pancakes and a banana for dinner.
Eating: ok, but overate

10/30
Instant oatmeal for breakfast. Grilled vegetables, rice milk, and a banana for lunch. Dinner was some sweet potato fries and frozen yogurt. Walked around at a pretty quick pace for about 3 hours straight.
Eating: pretty decent
Exercise: 3 hours

10/31
Had a turkey sandwich for lunch with chips, and a half a chicken sandwich with fries for dinner.
Eating: ok, but seriously lacking vegetables
Exercise: none to speak of

11/1
Sandwich for lunch, pot roast and veggies for dinner. Lots of on sale candy for dessert :p
Eating: ok
Exercise: 15 min of yoga

Eating: only ok
Exercise: 3/3

I feel pretty good about changing my workout schedule around so that I can actually get 3 hours of exercise a week, even if it's not in hour long periods. I overate a little during this week though.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Just got back from Muay Thai.

Had no cardio issues today!!!!!!!

Feel great and am about to go eat an Italian sub.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eating: only ok
Exercise: 3/3

I feel pretty good about changing my workout schedule around so that I can actually get 3 hours of exercise a week, even if it's not in hour long periods. I overate a little during this week though.

Thank you for the update. :)

Had no cardio issues today!!!!!!!

Excellent! Is that the conditioning starting to pay off?

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Week 10 Begins: Time to work off that candy

Congrats to EffEmDoubleyou for hitting a milestone. :) And thank you everyone, so making this thread so inspirational and educational.

Here are the results for Week 9. As usual, I'll update this list as I hear from more people.

Code:
Name		Cheats 
Clonester	7
EffEmDoubleyou	7
Elaur		6
ergophobe	3
Fidelia		8
INTJMom		+1
Jeffster	10
Kyuuei		8
ladypinkington	4
PinkPiranha	10
poppy		6
Tallulah	7
Trinity		6
Udog		3
Wolfy		10

So that would mean I haven't heard from:
Antimony
Blackcat
Colors
Jen
kelric
nynesneg
Santtu
Winged

Good luck, everyone! Go forth, and exercise!

Last edited:

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I think my body is settling into the training groove.

You just kind of hit your stride with these things.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Ran two miles, did arm work, and ab work in gym class today. :)

Feops

MBTI Type
INTx
I haven't posted in a while, but I'm essentially out. Since I closed up my windows for the winter I just can't muster the energy for a proper workout, and I also wake up tired in the mornings.

I'm pretty sure that it's allergies to dust or cat dander. Having my windows open allowed for rapid air exchange for my smallish apartment, but having them closed keeps all that in a small area. I have a doctor's appointment to see what my options are. I may try offsetting with medication, or look into a high quality air purifier.

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
10/15 was the last time I posted here I think so between then and yesterday I have not done my exercise goals.

I did make the goals today,lol.

I am sooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!

1 million cheats for me I am afraid.

I have decided to switch from night exercises to morning- hubby and I tend to get into treadmill wars and so it is too hard for me to do 1 hr on it and him do his 30 minutes and then have time to spend together. I have been putting time together first. I have been doing 30 minutes on treadmill and situps but not both 5 days a week and not the 1 hr on treadmill like I wanted and made goal.

Hubby has recently gotten back into going on the treadmill every other day basically- he fell out of it for a while and just did push ups and sit ups.

I am needing to learn how to refocus and replan my day now that I have more things I am juggling.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
10/15 was the last time I posted here I think so between then and yesterday I have not done my exercise goals.

I did make the goals today,lol.

I am sooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!

1 million cheats for me I am afraid.

I have decided to switch from night exercises to morning- hubby and I tend to get into treadmill wars and so it is too hard for me to do 1 hr on it and him do his 30 minutes and then have time to spend together. I have been putting time together first. I have been doing 30 minutes on treadmill and situps but not both 5 days a week and not the 1 hr on treadmill like I wanted and made goal.

Hubby has recently gotten back into going on the treadmill every other day basically- he fell out of it for a while and just did push ups and sit ups.

I am needing to learn how to refocus and replan my day now that I have more things I am juggling.

You could always do something together that constitutes exercise. :D

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Aerobics class was a lecture, and commando krav maga was lecture oriented. No working out, just technique focus. So even though I didn't do much exercise wise, I Did go to the classes :laugh: I think I'll make up for it with a DVD session tonight.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I haven't posted in a while here, though I'm working out almost every day anyway. Thanks to my new medication, my body pain has dropped to the point where I can really push myself without harrowing effects.

Yesterday, I did time on the exercise bike, walked 30 minutes, did (100) leg lifts, plus vertical push-ups, leg/calf raises, vertical crunches, and weights.

I'm really going to try for that bikini body, y'all! I've set my sights on next spring/summer, and I'll be buying (and wearing) my first bikini since I was 20. *shudders*

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Did weights, instead of just doing what the teacher said I focused on exercises that I knew wouldn't raise my heart rates with the massive number of reps required, so, mostly weight lifting. Also, walked to school.

Also eating carob chips every day for insulin management, but I have no idea how much I have to eat or how long I need to eat for me to see results so I'm really just guessing :/